GONSIN TC-F06 simultaneous Interpreter Console for Translation System and Conference System
- Price:USD 1,000.00-2,000.00
- Minimum order quantity:1
- Accept Min order:Yes
- Type:Audio Conference System
- Simultaneous Interpretation:Yes
- Place of Origin:CN
- Brand Name:GONSIN
- Gooseneck microphone and headset microphone can be used
- Built-in loudspeaker with volume level control
- LCD screen for channel information display
- Mini jacks on both sides for headset microphone and recorder
- 3 incoming channels can be pre-selected for relay interpretation
- Automatic channel interlocking prevents interpreters from using same outgoing channel
- MUTE key to enable a brief muting of the microphone for cough cut
- SLOW key to alert the current speaker to speak slowly
- Loudspeaker is automatically switched off when the microphone is turned on
- Floor audio is automatically switched to the outgoing channel when MIC is off
- Multiple interpreter consoles can be connected in a daisy-chain
- Frequency response: 50-18KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB
- Max. Input power level: 7.5V
- Operating voltage: 24V
- Power consumption: 2.5W
- 8ohms/2W built-in loudspeaker
- Standard mic stem length: 425mm
- 128x64 backlit LCD screen
- DB25 input/output connectors
- 3.5mm jacks for mic, headphone, recorder
- ABS base: 247x145x95mm(L*W*H)
TC-D2 Interpreter Headset
- Closed-ear cushions
- Adjustable headband
- Left ear flexible boom mic
- In-line volume control
- Connectors: 3.5mm stereo plugs
- Impedance: 60Ω±15%
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Input power: 30-50mW
- Sensitivity: -58±2dB SPL/1mW
- Microphone type: Omni-directional dynamic
- Microphone sensitivity (1 kHz): -58±2dB
- Cord length: 2 metres
TC-D3 Stereo Headphone
- Ergonomic design
- Super heavy bass
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms ±15%
- Sensitivity: 94dB ±3dB
- Maximum power input: 30mW
- Adjustable headband & soft earcups
- 40mm drivers for dynamic stereo sound
- 120cm single entry cord with 3.5mm plug
GONSIN is the global provider of complete conference system solutions, including DCS distributed congress system, conference discussion system, interactive voting system, simultaneous interpretation system, attendance registration system, multimedia control system and conference management software.
GONSIN prides itself on its independent innovation strategy and product differentiation strategy ever since its inception, with independent intellectual property rights for its wide range of products.
GONSIN successfully lauched the DSSS interpretation system, the industry's first multi-channel wireless language distribution system using the state-of-the-art Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology.
Its DSSS wireless interpretation system and wireless voting system were approved to be projects of National Torch Program by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China.
GONSIN's latest product, DCS distributed congress system, offers fully digital, scalable, versatile and reliable platform-based congress solution which has redefined the conference system, with cutting-edge technologies and greatly enhanced user experience.
GONSIN has received ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management system and CE, FCC, CCC certification for its product lines. GONSIN has already registered its trademarks in more than 60 countries around the world.
GONSIN has shipped to more than 130 countries, and has completed thousands of important projects worldwide, with diversified portfolio of endusers including governments, parliaments, convention centres, courthouses, military forces, hotels, schools, hospitals, churches and corporations.
GONSIN products have equipped many high-end international conferences such as the United Nations conference on LDCs, UNECSO World Heritage Committee annual session, Organization of American States general assembly, Mercosur Presidential Summit, and World Summit of Legislators.
GONSIN conference systems have been permanently installed by some national parliaments including State Great Hural of Mongolia, National Assembly of Ecuador, National Congress of Chile, National Assembly of Kenya, Parliament of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Congress of New Caledonia.
After nine years of rapid growth, GONSIN now employs a dedicated R&D team with the most experienced engineers covering software, chip, network and communications technology background. The company has maintained long term strategic partnerships with some well-known scientific research institutions in China. Armed with the advanced R&D, manufacturing and testing facilities, outstanding industrial design capabilities and comprehensive post-sales service, GONSIN has evolved into the world's leading supplier of high quality digital conference equipment.
"Delivering Trust & Value"is GONSIN's corporate motto. Based on mutual trust and shared interests, GONSIN will continue to work together with its clients and partners worldwide in order to actively confront new challenges of global competition and best meet growing needs of the conference industry.
Q1: How can Gonsin ensure product quality?
A1: Gonsin has strong R&D for product design & improve; Gonsin manufacturer department works strictly according to the technological process standards; Gonsin QC department perform strict quality test for the producing products; and before shipment, 2nd quality check will be made before delivery.
Q2: What's Gonsin products strength?
A2: Cost-effective, stable performace, excellent sound quality, easy setup, operate and maintain.
Q3: Which place will use Gonsin equipment?
A3: Gonsin models are widely equipped in international conferences, governments, parliaments, churches, education institutes, private corporate conference hall, in 130 countries.
Welcome to visit our company!